News and notes from around the interweb:
- Awards on Alaska Airlines partner Hainan Airlines are now bookable on the Alaska Airlines website (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- Holiday Inn’s burgeoning burger chain
- Not Corey Lewandowski, a Trump Hotels executive has been charged with shoving a young mother
- Lyft has a first-time rider offer of 1100 Southwest points which – while better than the offer of Starbucks stars and elite status — isn’t as good as the standard $5 off each of your first 10 rides (my referral link).
- Watch an Airbus A380 go round and round and still not land
- Are program members who earn all their miles without flying an airline’s worst – or best – customers?
- Former Spirit Airlines CEO Ben Baldanza talked to NPR about getting the cheapest fares.