News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to search for Hyatt cash and points availability across an entire city at once rather than one hotel at a time.
- Hotel turns away Britain’s Prince William and Kate Middleton. Just another instance of the royals becoming plebes, since Prince William chose Ryanair over British Airways, flew the US Airways shuttle, and flew American Airlines coach.
- 75% of the noise complaints at Washington National airport come from one person. They filed 6500 in a single year. (HT: Heels First Travel)
- Uber and Lyft are more popular than cabs at DFW because they’re only being compared to cabs…
- Tank-destroying missles bound for Portland we found on an Air Serbia flight (HT: laptoptravel)
- Get free mobile phone service (uses Sprint’s network)
- Last year, China’s most subsidized airline China Eastern sold a 3.55% stake to Delta. Now they may sell off another 14% to no more than 10 investors.