News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta Upgrades China Eastern to Tier 1 with Better Earning, Still Big Fuel Surcharges on Awards Don’t forget that Delta adds fuel surcharges to more awards (Europe originating, Aeroflot, China Eastern, China Southern, etc) than any other US airline on top of everything else.
- Iron Maiden’s self-piloted Boeing 747 was damaged by a tug in Chile. Ed Force One is Down!
- Buy one get one free Samsung Galaxy S7 from T-Mobile, for both new and existing customers.
- Arrested Man Gives His Jail Cell a Four Star Review on Facebook Complete With Photos (HT: Paul H.)
- United has an operation problem that’s the exact opposite of American’s:
Domestic 757 Flight… They Do Not Actually Start Boarding 50 Minutes Prior to Departure
- Pilots and Flight Attendants, which airports do you love and which ones do you hate? (HT: Tocqueville)