News and notes from around the interweb:
- Paris ain’t perfect
- Baby found in a bag on Air France flight
- The latest ‘Surprisingly Awesome’ podcast (created by Adam McKay and Adam Davidson) is on frequent flyer miles and features Pudding Guy Dave Phillips and former American Airlines head honcho Bob Crandall.
- Starwood has come out against the ‘Pastor Protection Act’
- 1000 free TAP Air Portugal miles just for joining this Star Alliance program.
- Tax loss carry forwards mean both United and American owe no federal income tax while earning record profits for 2015
- “American Express, Synchrony Financial & the Changing Credit Card Landscape” (HT: Bryan S.)