News and notes from around the interweb:
- Congratulations to God Save the Points for the feature in the UK’s Daily Mail about using signup credits to fly a private jet for free. It’s a deal I linked to previously, some had success with it and others did not.
- Pilot fired for marijuana possession. It was on arrival in Kazakhstan, though if I hadn’t read the article I’d have guessed “Denver!” where everywhere I go nowadays seems to smell like pot.
- In response to my post about Boeing’s new self-cleaning toilets (and the broader issue of “what’s grosser than gross?”), a flight attendant shares this that was found in a seatback pocket:
- Get lifetime Skyteam Elite Plus status by donating to a Korean hospital. Of course Skyteam elites do not get Delta lounge access on US domestic itineraries.
- The autopilot was stuck.
- “JetBlue attendant doesn’t like being stared at by Muslim women, calls police to take them off plane” (HT: Paul H.)