News and notes from around the interweb:
- Do crewmembers have sex inflight?
Claim: “almost 90% of flight crews break airline rules, and “21 percent said they had ‘indulged in sexual relations with a colleague during a flight’ and 14 percent said they’ve engaged in sexual relations with passengers.”” I’m skeptical the real numbers are that high.
Crew rest on American Airlines Boeing 787
- How to have an Orlando theme park foodie vacation
- Virgin America lets you buy out of future change fees for just $25
- Oscar Munoz to return to United full-time March 14. Wishing him best of luck and good health!
- Could Emirates or Etihad be preparing for a new US-Europe 5th freedom route, the underserved New York – Budapest?
- The 11 Best Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations at Forbes leads with my Wee Willie Keeler advice which is one of the most important signposts for getting outsized value in travel:
Gary Leff, founder of travel website The View from the Wing, recommends a simple strategy, saying, “Pay attention, and go where the masses aren’t.