News and notes from around the interweb:
- “A Look Inside Trump’s Global Deals Exposes Trouble in Many Spots”
- Man suing Ritz-Carlton for enabling him to get into bed with a sleeping 9-year old who says he sexually molested her. He says he was drunk. The hotel shouldn’t have given him the key, but really, it’s the girl’s family who should be suing don’t you think?
- IHG hotels are phasing out in-room porn. It’s not any new-found prudishness. It’s that, with in-room wifi, porn is free. Who can compete with free?
- Senator McCaskill introduces a bill against hidden resort fees and Senator Richard Blumenthal is asking the DOT for action against airline fuel surcharges.
- Man riots on El Al flight over ‘immodest’ movie
- Lead singer of the Cranberries escapes jail time over air rage incident
- Airbus now claims to have broken even on the Airbus A380 program.