News and notes from around the interweb:
- A TSA employee in Denver brought a loaded gun to work. Presumably he wanted to use it to hold up passengers and steal their bitcoin. Denver is where TSA agents conspired (and were actually caught) to identify attractive male passengers for sexual groping and where lines can stretch 2-4 hours.
- Why Your Ears Pop on Planes, and How to Fix It
- Yesterday I wrote that I seemed to be seeing worse exchange rates with foreign purchases made with a Visa than with other cards. Doctor of Credit suggests that is not systematically the case.
- Art Curator Allegedly Bit Woman On Flight After 5 Hard Days On Yacht (HT: Jonathan W.)
- The Real Story of Germanwings Flight 9525 (HT: Brian Sumers)
- 500 free miles from Virgin America and 500 more per person (up to 5) that you refer
- Uber launches its first motorcycle service – UberMOTO in Bangkok.