News and notes from around the interweb:
- A loophole to transfer tickets to someone else
- Inside the 2016 United Global Services welcome kit
- Citibank has apparently stopped allowing initial funding of bank accounts with a credit card. I wrote about the opportunity at least as far back as June 2009 and August 2009.
- Starwood is moving to 100% cage free eggs across their brands. One wonders whether this will survive the merger with Marriott.
- Domestic airfares dip to lowest level since 2010
- TSA official responsible for security lapses received big bonuses — almost $100,000 in 14 months. Nothing like getting the incentives right.