News and notes from around the interweb:
- Some of the shenanigans at an airline call center
- He may not be qualified to be President, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night… Donald Trump enjoyed the Holiday Inn Sioux Center in Iowa. (HT: Road Warrior Voices)
“Good mattress, staff was great, good mattress, good everything,” Mr. Trump said Saturday.
“It’s different and it’s certainly not Mar-a-Lago,” Mr. Trump said. But “it’s very nice.”
He added: “I actually enjoyed it. It was good, it was clean.”
- Marriott Rewards’ terms and conditions have delayed full participation of Delta Hotels until late April.
- Airports have wide latitude to kill birds
- Last chance to enter the best giveaway I’ve ever offered for 2 nights at the Al Maha Desert Resort (inclusive of meals and 2 activities daily) thanks to Luxury Travel Diary.
- Qantas’ new Australia travelogue safety video