News and notes from around the interweb:
- Inn advertised new flat screen TVs (HT: Paul H.)
- Up to $600 off Air New Zealand roundtrips from the US
- Gogo inflight internet settled a class action lawsuit alleging that people thought that they were signing up for a one month service pass but kept getting charged after that month without customer consent. If you signed up for a gogo monthly pass between April 1, 2010 and March 31, 2015 and will certify that you only used the service during that first month register for compensation from the settlement.
- New uniforms for North Korea’s state airline (HT: Tagging Miles) These will nicely complement Pyongyang’s new domestic terminal which is absolute perfection, built in harmony with modern aesthetic taste and national character.
- This travel blogger made $60,000 last year renting out apartments on Airbnb. Another leases cars and rents them on Turo (née RelayRides). What’s your side business?
- The opening of Anthony Bourdain’s New York City food hall has been pushed back to 2018. Here’s my Introduction to Singapore’s Hawker Centers.
- Uber’s plan to enter the travel booking business