News and notes from around the interweb:
- Chris Christie’s United San Francisco – Boston flight returned to the gate yesterday to remove a passenger. This apparently caused a 5 1/2 hour delay.
…rumors had circulated on social media that a passenger had threatened him or tried to take pictures of the crew and e-mail them in Arabic.
- The simple takeaway on JetBlue’s Mint product: best deal in the air for New York – West Coast passengers traveling on their own dime looking for comfort.
- 4000 free points for joining Choice Privileges and 4000 more after your first stay
- More good news out of United: they’ve “reached an Agreement in Principle with the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) for a contract extension… more than a year ahead of the amendable date of the current contract.”
- Hackers stole credit card data from 54 Starwood hotels
- Why isn’t it faster to fly West? (HT: Paul H.)