News and notes from around the interweb:
- 50,000 mile signup bonus for Hawaiian Airlines co-brand card
- Air France Issues Video Asking Passengers to Ignore Violence
- A Singapore Airlines A330 collapsed at the gate in Singapore this morning. The nose gear retracted, causing the plane to tilt forward, while the aircraft was undergoing a check of the landing gear.
- Is it time for Thailand to do away with the dual pricing ‘farang tax’?
- I’m convinced that people who write articles like this (HT: Alan H.) haven’t been to any of the hotels they’re ‘ranking’. They’re including properties in Utah, Wyoming, and Montana as among the best hotels in the world.. but don’t mention Amangiri, or any Aman resort property at all in their top 30. And as much as I value the Park Hyatt Vendome in Paris (as a nice place to stay made accessible with points) it is neither one of the 30 best hotels in the world nor the best hotel in Paris.. let alone all of France.
- Seen on my Facebook feed, via Will