Starwood is offering 150 points for updating your account security information by October 31.
W Union Square, New York
The problem, for me, is that most of the security questions do not have one clear answer I’d always give.
- My favorite food? Some days it’s Thai, other times Sri Lankan, or is it Malay (and in particular, Nonya cuisine)?
- I traveled to more than one place on my honeymoon.
- My preferred airline.. domestic or international? Sure I fly American most within the US but I love Singapore, Cathay, Emirates, and Etihad and of course I have an affection for Thai and Qantas ground services in their primary hubs.
- I don’t really have a travel wish list.
- I believe my first flight was from an airport in Florida to New York, when I was under 2 (and I have no recollection of this). The first flight I remember was the reverse, on TWA. Which do I pick?
“Bonus Starpoints will be credited to the member’s account within 2-4 weeks of the close of the promotion on October 31, 2015.”
View from the W Times Square
Meanwhile if you are not already opted into Starwood e-statements, then the Starwood dashboard will likely offer you the option of accepting Starwood emails for 200 bonus Starpoints.