News and notes from around the interweb:
- Holiday Inn Express is promoting pancake selfies
- Aeroflot is offering status matches though Alitalia’s status match offer is better if you want status within the Skyteam alliance. Don’t expect lounge access on US domestic flights though.
- Frequent Miler says that the 50,000 mile + $50 statement credit bonus offer appears to be back for Delta co-brand Amex
- United’s Honolulu call center is closing, agents can work from home or transfer to another city.
- Denver airport was evacuated yesterday when someone was found with an inert grenade. What’s with everyone bringing grenades to the airport? Seriously. They’re listed on the TSA app as something not to bring.
- $10 American Express statement credit at New York City restaurants
- Rollout of Singapore Airlines premium economy is delayed on their A380 aircraft. Here’s the detail on the delay by route (click to enlarge):