News and notes from around the interweb:
- WOW Air is launching Baltimore and Boston – Paris services with fares starting at $99 one-way including tax.
- Just when Portland’s airport gets all cool and officially allows pot for passengers departing on intra-state flights, Portland-based Seaport Airlines decides to ban it.
- 10 Awesome Features of Southwest Wifi
- Your rights if a hotel refuses your confirmed reservation
- Commuters in Singapore who use public transportation are becoming more gracious
- “Yunnan is arguably the nicest province in China to visit, and one of the best trips in the world right now. The quality of infrastructure and accommodations is good, but exoticism and surprise remain high, the perfect combination”
- The original New York City Chinatown bus may be closed for good because the government won’t give it a parking spot