News and notes from around the interweb:
- Lufthansa has officially retired its old first class, no more planes are flying with the old seats.
- This actually makes me want to fly Singapore over the next couple of months. (HT: David H.)
- I love the idea of Airbnb but I don’t use it. I agree with most of these reasons why.
- How to travel with a nanny
- The winner of the EVA Air 777 Hello Kitty Shining Star jet model and Hello Kitty microUSB stick giveaway is Dale R who would go out of his way to book an EVA Air Hello Kitty jet.
I have taken a diversion to TPE and would do so again to fly the Hello Kitty plane.
- Emirates’ new tv commercial really distinguishes itself from the US legacy carriers.