News and notes from around the interweb:
- Kate Moss, who ironically was discovered at an airport, was escorted by police off an easyjet flight from Bodrum to London Luton for being disruptive. (HT: Uggboy on Milepoint)
- Tourists are being tried for angering the gods for stripping naked on a mountain and causing an earthquake. If anything I would have expected the Gods to be angered over Russian porn filmed at the Giza pyramids, over California women scratching their initials into the Colosseum, or taking naked photos inside Cambodian temples. If true, then as they say, The Gods Must Be Crazy.
- Cranky Flier summarizes Alitalia’s inflight product improvements which span economy, premium economy and business class. Business gets dine on demand and turndown service. Economy gets pillows and blankets. And planes get wifi. He thinks this is nice for passengers but bad for business.
- American’s aircraft recovery team purposely puts planes in the mud to practice getting them out
- It’s not even as good as Greyhound Road Rewards: Chinatown bus offers a free one-way after 58 New York round-trips
- DiscoverIT’s double cash back even applies to their shopping portal.