News and notes from around the interweb:
- You can fly in a 1920s era D25 biplane and Boeing Stearman, starting at $69
- Vietnam is planning a new mega-airport outside Ho Chi Minh City and their legislators are being asked to pass it before they find out what’s in it.
Ho Chi Minh City delegate Tran Du Lich said a decision on the airport should be made right away and the details and costs thrashed out later.
- The airports furthest from the cities they’re named after (HT: Alan H.)
- A wedding ceremony was held onboard a JetBlue flight last week.
- The Airbus A350 touring Asia last month. (HT: World Airline News)