News and notes from around the interweb:
- With airline profits up, expect labor unrest to come to US airlines (HT: Alan H.)
- 1000 miles when you sign up for Malaysia Airlines Enrich. I kind of want to support them right now, y’know?
- A look at Virgin Australia’s new reverse herringbone business class seats
- I filed a comment at Regulation.gov over the request by US airlines for government protection from Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar
- Seattle is now a busier airport than Newark, because Delta v. Alaska.
- So this is kind of weird. 5 objects, believed to be parachutes, were spotted above the Mumbai airport over the weekend by a Jet Airways pilot preparing for takeoff.