Here are the Park Hyatt Maldives menus to give you a sense for variety as well as pricing at this very special resort.
- Introduction, overview, and costs
- Star Alliance first class and business class lounges, LAX
- Etihad First Class, Los Angles – Abu Dhabi.. the 3rd Longest Flight in the World!
- Premier Inn, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Etihad’s new business class lounge, Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Business Class, Abu Dhabi – Male
- Male Domestic Lounge and Maldivian, Male – Kooddoo, plus boat transfer to the Park Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Hadahaa, Maldives
Several readers emailed yesterday asking about my my review of the Park Hyatt Maldives, wondering if I could share more about food prices.
I gathered up the menus that I had photos of and decided I would post those. That way you can see what’s on offer, as well as how much everything costs.
All resort guests on paid room rates receive complimentary breakfast. Diamonds on award stays do as well. Other members using points (including cash and points) are charged $30 per person for breakfast — and I can truly say it’s value for the money.
Click on any many page to expand it for easier reading.
Wines by the Glass: