News and notes from around the interweb:
- Major airlines’ wifi service explained and ranked (HT: Paul H.) As frustrating as it can be, even slow inflight internet changed my life. Only Emirates’ internet truly drives me crazy.
- Register to earn double Starpoints when eating at a hotel while not a guest there.
- Watch an entire flight sing happy birthday to a disabled little girl
- Emirates has published a magazine dedicated entirely to refuting the US airlines’ claim that they’re unfairly subsidized.
- According to PointsCentric, the 60,000 point signup bonus for Chase Ink Plus is available in-brand with a $0 fee the first year (then $95).