News and notes from around the interweb:
- The new Eastern Airlines is about to launch from Miami
- Up to 15,000 bonus United miles for flights between the US and Brazil or Chile
- Inside the 3-year $600 million luxury retrofit of a Boeing 747
- The best test pilot you’ve never heard of
- 50% discount on Bangkok FlyerBonus awards
- One Mile at a Time and Pizza in Motion talk the end of jumbo jets on Fox News.
- Hyatt Regency Boston for $113
- A Qantas A380 is out of service so some Los Angeles flights will get a 747 without first class over the next 6 weeks.