Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm…. The first one is new, the others still warp my brain a little bit.
- If Delta awards points as a multiple of the price paid for your ticket, why do they call those points ‘miles’?
- If liquids are so dangerous, why are they tossed together in a bin next to the security checkpoint instead of dealt with by a hazmat team?
- How come flight attendants have to pick up the cups they serve drinks in prior to takeoff, but they let me keep the Starbucks coffee I brought on board myself?
- Why do airlines who base elite status on revenue still have a distance-flown requirement as well? If the revenue you contribute to an airline’s bottom line is what counts, why does it matter how many miles you fly?
- Why don’t airport parking lots adjust pricing based on demand — lowering it when they’re empty and increasing during the holidays?