Tickets for the next two Frequent Traveler University – Advanced events are now available.
Tickets for each event are $249 rooms for each are available at $99++.
The regular Frequent Traveler University events can be huge, they’ve been as large as more than 600 people.
Participants often requested smaller, more intimate events allowing for greater in-depth discussion and really getting to know fellow participants.
The smaller ‘advanced’ sessions sell out in a day or two at the most, at least in the past. So this time two sessions are being released at once. That way people can decide which one is best for them, without feeling that they’ll lose out if they don’t just on the first available. Hopefully as well by making two events available at the same time, folks who want to attend won’t miss out just for not being online at the time they were announced.
- More advanced. FTU events welcome everyone, at all experience levels, and of course everyone is welcome. But the program will feature a more focused conversation geared to people that have spent more time with the activity. If you’re already a guru then most of it may not be new to knew, but topics will pre-suppose the basics and go beyond what can productively be done at an event for 600+.
- A different program. We’ll be able to go more in-depth, and we’ll be able to go more hands-on. There will be internet in the meeting rooms to facilitate learning by doing, not just telling and showing.
Speakers include: (each event varies slightly, so check the schedule for your specific event)
- Julian Kheel (Devil’s Advocate)
- Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- Tahsir Ahsan (Bengali Miles Guru)
- Scott Mackenzie (Travel Codex)
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
Note that these dates are conflicts for me and so I will not be on the schedule for either event.
Tickets include “a 90 minute open bar cocktail reception on Friday night, and a three-course lunch on both Saturday and Sunday.”