News and notes from the interweb:
- How United is Cracking Down on Mistake Fares
- Man commits suicide after losing ‘free buffet for life’ benefit at Las Vegas resort
- RyanAir warns of bring your own booze ban on notoriously rowdy flight
- Union backs out of trying to organize Delta flight attendants and can’t go back to the well for a year after acknowledging “questionable signatures” on authorization cards.
- Etihad’s response on its labor conditions: in a nutshell: they’re kinda awesome working conditions for men and women alike, and they’ve been hiring workers the US carriers have been furloughing.