News and notes from around the interweb:
- Here’s what various airlines did for April Fools
- Former American Airlines Chairman Bob Crandall doesn’t like privacy rights very much.
- KLM providing customer service via WhatsApp
- For the ‘they shouldn’t even bother to send the email’ marketing file.
- Apparently those surgical masks some passengers wear (especially common in Asia) really do work.
- How Atlanta is competing with O’Hare to stay the world’s busiest airport.
UnitedContinental really did used to offer this: