Several readers asked how they could have found out about the American Airlines mistake business class airfares to China from earlier this week.
That one was on FlyerTalk first, I believe, but it was also posted at TheFlightDeal.com.
They had the $1700 3-cabin first class deal to Seoul and the $178+ fares to Abu Dhabi, India, and Africa. They also had this month’s $500+ Air France premium economy deal to Istanbul (a $2500 – $3000 ticket normally).
Scanning their site just this morning I see:
- Chicago – Jakarta for $795 roundtrip
- Los Angeles – Copenhagen for $651 roundtrip
- New York – Bangkok for $756 roundtrip
- San Francisco – Stockholm for $654 roundtrip
- Seattle – Hong Kong for $536 roundtrip
They have a daily email list and they tweet out deals as well as listing deals on their website. Personally I subscribe to the site’s RSS feed so I see their deals along with everything else I’m reading on blogs and the like.