News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Official Position of American’s Pilot Union: they don’t like their new uniforms.
- IHG is running a 30% off paid rates flash sale for Mexico for bookings through Sunday and stays through June 15.
- Emirates further restricting chauffeur service for premium cabin customers. Apparently Qantas codeshares no longer get car service.
- Man mailed himself to Australia
- Uber signup bonus of 2 free rides up to $15 each (versus the usual 1 ride up to $20).
- The guy who earned the most points ever in a single transaction has learned to use them (HT: Alan H.)
- What does it cost an airline to cancel a flight?