News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to maximize brunch
- Will the Amtrak MasterCard come back… as a Chase Visa or a Citibank MasterCard?
- Aerolineas Argentinas and Garuda Indonesia awards are now bookable online with Delta miles. Delta has made strong efforts bringing more partners online over the past couple of months. Aerolineas Argentinas isn’t an airline I much want to fly, but it can get you to South America. While Garuda Indonesia is a worthy carrier for intra-Asia flying, it won’t be used often by Americans.
- Alaska Airlines is offering double miles on their new Seattle – New York JFK route
- Lufthansa first class passengers will soon be able to bring falcons onboard. No, really, that’s not going to happen. (HT: Paul H.)
- The high cost of buying bottled water in airports is going to court. Of course it’s expensive to buy water in a place you cannot legally bring your own. The real solution of course is to end the TSA’s War On Water and the price of bottled water will come down, but won’t much matter anymore in any case.