Whether it’s recapping the month’s news to get you caught up or passing along tips like “six tricks to get through to airline customer service when phone wait times are long” here’s the opportunity to learn what you missed in miles, points, and travel in February.
Credit Card Rewards Advice
- Four rewards cards that deliver you the most value (and the card to get if you want just one)
- The card I don’t have… but would never give up if I did
- Data Shows What Credit Score You Need to Be Approved for the Best Rewards Card
- 50,000 Mile United Business Card Offer Now Publicly Available
Your Miles and Points Just Got More Valuable and Your Travel Just Got Easier
- Flights to Asia you can pretty much always get business class award tickets on
- In 2 Weeks Starwood Will Introduce New Benefit Choices for Platinum Elites. Here’s What They Are
- New Starwood-Uber Partnership: Earn Starpoints for Uber Rides!
- How You Can Book Full Service Hotels Nearby and Around the World for Just $35
- Qantas Offering Gold Elite Status Match: Get Free American Airlines Club Lounge Access
- Awesome Offer: 20% Rebate on Nearly All Hyatt Redemptions Through July 31 for Co-Brand Cardholders
- Hyatt Launching Two New Diamond Benefits March 1: Gifting Status on Award Nights, and Lounge Access
- 100 Free American AAdvantage Miles (Keeps Your Miles From Expiring, Too!)
Your Miles and Points Just Got Less Valuable
- Marriott Rewards Whacks Members Again With Big Increase in Reward Prices
- More Than 1 in 5 Starwood Hotel Awards Are Changing Price in 2 Weeks. Here’s How Your Points Will Be Affected.
- Southwest is Devaluing AGAIN — But They Won’t Tell Us How
They Say You Know an Airline is Lying When Its Lips Move.. But I’ve Never Seen Disingenuous Like From Delta in February. They Should Truly Be Ashamed.
- Delta Just Eliminated Their Award Charts Without Notice. Here’s Why That’s a Blow to the Heart of the Program. (and Here’s Why the Award Chart is the Foundation of Loyalty)
- Delta Just Imposed Secret 3-Week Advance Purchase Requirement on Domestic Saver Awards
- Delta Slipping a Whole New Mileage Redemption System in the Back Door?
- Delta Just Quietly Made a Change to the SkyMiles Terms and Conditions That May Reveal Their Whole Game
- Why Consumers Used to Win When They’d Voice Objections to Changes, and Why You Won’t Win Today.
- Questions I Haven’t Seen Asked About Delta Destroying Its Mileage Program
More Drama Than an Afternoon Soap
- $85 Business and First Class Sale Fare, Europe – US on Several Airlines
- How to Find Mistake Fares Like $85 First Class Between Europe and the US
- United Voiding All Those Cheap Business and First Class Tickets They Issued Today
- The DOT is Now Investigating United’s Cancelled Mistake Fare. Here’s Why United Will Prevail.
- The DOT Guts its Post-Purchase Price Increase Prohibition to Help United Out of a Jam
The Lighter Side.. Or is it the Darker Side?
- A 70 Year Old United Flight Attendant Rebels Against the Airline’s Uniforms in an Anonymous – and Graphic – Viral E-Mail. You Have to See What She Says…
- RyanAir Ground Crew Behaved Totally Inappropriately. The Airline Had This Perfect Response.
- US Airlines Should Shut Up About Having to Compete Against Gulf Carriers. Here’s Why.