News and notes from around the interweb:
- Doctor of Credit says the Priceline Visa is adding a 10% points rebate for travel redemptions so those who still have the old 2 points per dollar Priceline Visa will see that card become a 2.2% rebate card when using points for travel. Of course that merely makes it the equivalent of Barclaycard Arrival+ which anyone can still get and comes with a 40,000 point signup bonus offer.
- I can’t decide, read the hilarious suggestions in the comments of this post and then reply here to tell me which reader should win?
- American Airlines wants to win Los Angeles. Kristen Bell likes them (but does she like Delta co-brand issuer Amex even more?). But PT Anderson doesn’t like them (and he’s more important to frequent flyers). They have their work cut out for them!
- Target has a new rewards program, REDperks.
- British Airways will sell you miles with a 50% bonus, as cheap at 1.68 cents apiece, just before the big devaluation. Cheeky.