News and notes from around the interweb:
- Ithaca’s tourism authority gives up — says you should visit Florida this winter.
- Double American miles between the US and Germany on American, US Airways, and airberlin (HT: Frequent Flyer Bonuses)
- Blogger interviews the CEO of La Compagnie, the ‘all business class’ airline flying between New York and Paris and about to start service out of London (Luton airport). One question not asked? “How does it feel to light money on fire?”
- Up to 50% off Qatar Airways Privilege Club award tickets
- Google’s newest step in hotel metasearch (HT: Alan H.)
- SkyWest advertises its careers and the opportunity to join the airline with a pretty cool flight video. Of course video of flying says nothing about money, which is what many people work for, so this is unlikely to help solve any pilot shortage they may face.