News and notes from around the interweb:
- It looks like people are calling and getting $200 coupons from Expedia as compensation for Expedia fabricating terms and conditions as an excuse for cancelling last week’s really great hotel deal.
- The fake United CEO Jeff Smisek tweets about the pending launch of the airline’s new website:
- Woman bitten by scorpion on Alaska Airlines Los Angeles – Portland flight.
- FAA unveils new proposed rules for commercial drones
- Visa is going to want you to share your phone’s geolocation, so it can better determine fraudulent charges.