News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Uber driver who brings in over $250,000 a year.
- Yesterday I went on Fox News ‘Happening Now’ talking about Delta pulling its award charts off the website.
- Expedia is claiming that the strong hotel discount deal that I wrote about this morning — despite having full and clear terms and conditions — was a mistake. Developing…
- The best places for buying $500 gift cards online with a credit card.
- The Air France – KLM internal rift spills out into Dutch newspapers. The CEO writes a letter to convince the Dutch people that Air France should get to use KLM’s profits.
- US Airlines are Whiners (HT: UnRoadWarrior) I believe the technical term is ‘punter’
- The Malaysia Airlines Enrich program is devaluing. Some readers may care since they’re a Citi ThankYou transfer partner.
- Will San Antonio, San Jose, and Jacksonville get non-stop service to Europe thanks to the 787 and A350?
- You can join the 50,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!