News and notes from around the interweb:
- The absolute worst credit card has a new contender, although I think that First Premier still holds on to the title.
- Ways that passengers are cheating Uber
- There’s been really good partner award availability using Delta miles
- First class is worth it. I think the author conflates domestic and international a bit, and is flying on someone else’s dime. What the piece is saying, though, is that premium cabins are better than coach — which hardly seems novel. And yet I see this article getting lots of praise and social sharing in my feeds.
- Extend the expiration of your Hertz points by 24 months for free.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!