If you book by January 22, you can redeem Virgin Atlantic economy travel for 25% off. Travel dates appear to work through the end of 2015.
Here’s mileage pricing for flights between North America and the UK under this promotion:
- Boston: 26,250 miles roundtrip
- Washington DC 26,250 miles roundtrip
- Chicago 26,250 miles roundtrip
- Atlanta 26,250 miles roundtrip
- Miami 31,875 miles roundtrip
- Orlando 31,875 miles roundtrip
- Las Vegas 31,875 miles roundtrip
- Los Angeles 31,875 miles roundtrip
- San Fancisco 31,875 miles roundtrip
- Vancouver 31,875 miles roundtrip
There are plenty more routes to and from the UK, and UK domestic flights, available as well.
Open jaws are permitted as long as both city pairs are eligible for the promotion, for instance Los Angeles – London – San Francisco is allowed.
This is not as attractive as the sale they ran in September which included premium economy redemption. But for the economy passenger that has a lot of Virgin miles, considering there aren’t a ton of Great Uses of Virgin Atlantic miles, there is some value (offset by taxes and fees).
(HT: Muslim Travel Girl)
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking online or via our Contact Centres.
2. Offer valid for travel in Economy Class. Little Red flights are also included. 25% discount applies to normal redemption levels only. Any existing promotion based on membership tier is excluded from the discount.
3. This offer is for full mileage reward seats only, and cannot be combined with Miles Plus Money fares.
4. CombiFares are permitted.
5. The 25% reduction in mileage offer can be booked on different routes as long as both routes are included in the promotion e.g. London – San Francisco and Los Angeles to London.
6. Once the booking has been ticketed, amending the route is not permitted.
7. Date changes can be made (normal charges apply).
8. Credit card upgrades can be applied to this offer.
9. All Virgin Atlantic Reward seat travel is strictly subject to availability. Some flights may have no availability on certain routes, and popular dates e.g. Weekends, school and public holidays.
10. Passengers are not entitled to earn Flying Club miles or tier points.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!