News and notes from around the interweb:
- Your fellow passengers are having sex in airports
- Up to 15,000 United or Aeroplan miles for travel between the US or Canada and Europe
- Apple has a new credit card with terrible rewards.
- A Road Warrior’s Gift Guide
- The bill to limit TSA security fees – intentionally increased to fund general federal revenue — which passed the House has now also passed the Senate. Fees will be higher but not as high. (HT: S.)
- Inside al Qaeda: How Their Plots Have Been Frustated by the TSA (some language ‘NSFW’):
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!