News and notes from around the interweb:
- TSA Line at Chicago Midway Stretched Over a Mile Long
- 12,000 Avios for £155 with best-ever Iberia / Economist offer
- Does Washington Dulles — IAD — stand for Inside a Dump, I Advocate Demolition (of the C/D terminal), Incompetent AirLounge Dragons, or International Arrivals Disaster?
- I pay for Gogo’s unlimited monthly internet plan for American and US Airways, grandfathered at the old rate of $39.95 per month. I get great use out of it, and it’s changed my flying life. They offer an unlimited plan across airlines for a bit more, that I didn’t sign up for under old pricing and that I don’t want to give up my old grandfathered pricing for.
Now that Gogo is offering international service on more flights (on Delta and Japan Airlines) they’re no longer bundling international service with the existing unlimited plan — $15 a month than current unlimited pricing gets unlimited global internet.
- This is the wrong way for United’s twitter team to reply to a customer who complained of sexual harassment: arguing with them over the meaning of their tweets. (HT: S.)
- Bangkok taxi drivers explain why they reject you.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!