News and notes from around the interweb:
- Washington Dulles airport is shrinking, and that’s a problem for Washington. The reason is simple: Washington Dulles is a very bad airport.
- 118 arrests in massive airline ticket fraud
- A woman brought a pig onboard a US Airways flight on Wednesday as an emotional support animal. The woman and the pig were asked to deplane (prior to departure) ‘after it became disruptive’. (HT: Reid F.) The FAA has ruled in favor of US Airways in the past for carrying a pig onboard (in first class).
- The sun will rise in the East, and United will eliminate stopovers on awards.
- 94 Year Old Has a Firearm Seized at New York LaGuardia
- Stackable Hyatt savings for 22% off.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!