News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta’s new domestic first class seat
- As I write this I’m more than 100 miles from the nearest Chase branch, so I can’t verify any of this myself, but a report of some good signup offers for credit cards available only in-person in-branch>
- Spend the night in a KLM MD-11 aircraft apartment
- I’d like to think I would have handled a similar situation nearly this well.
- How to cancel gogo inflight internet’s recurring billing. Personally I like not having to re-opt in every month (it’s changed my life), but I do use it every month and multiple times a month. In general I don’t think recurring billing is a great idea, it’s too easy to sign up for things and become complacent and not cancel the things you don’t really need.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!