News and notes from around the interweb:
- The frequent flyer program with the single best award chart.
- High-end all-Audi rental car company Silvercar (see $9 Audi Car Rentals from Silvercar and How I Made $12 On My Audi Rental Car and How You Can Too) has increased their referral offer to $100. Here’s my referral code. You’re welcome to leave yours in the comments.
- Virgin Australia and Alaska Airlines award space appears to be back on the Delta.com website. So rather than a plot to prevent members from booking seats (either to keep Skymiles members off frenemy Alaska, and save money on Australia awards) it does look to have been a temporary glitch.
- There is so far a single report that Aeroplan may not be honoring it’s amazing award sale, where you could book travel worldwide for the cost of a domestic ticket. One data point isn’t yet enough for me to draw any conclusions.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!