Frequent Traveler University, December 5-7, Hyatt Regency Crystal City (near Washington’s National Airport)
This promises to be the largest gathering of frequent flyers ever, bringing together some of the best minds in miles and points and creating an opportunity for folks interested in the hobby to learn, trade tips, and build friendships (and networks for sharing knowledge offline as well).
I’m excited to be helping to put it together, and I’m giving away two packages to FTU on the blog this week. Each of two winners will receive:
- A complimentary ticket to FTU ($149)
- 2 hotel nights for the event (valued at $99+tax per night)
So that’s over $350 in value per prize, with two prizes, an all you have to do to enter is comment on this post as I explain below. And of course everyone who buys (or wins!) a ticket receives Hyatt Platinum status.
And don’t worry, you can go ahead and buy one, if you win the contest I’ll make sure your purchase gets refunded – or refund it myself!
Here’s the details for the giveaway:
- This is the official entry post. Comment on this post to enter, by providing either one travel tip or one thing you would hope to learn at Frequent Traveler University.
- Since there are (2) questions, you may enter to up (2) times.
- Contest ends Friday at noon Eastern time.
- All of my decisions are final and unappealable and by entering you agree to this. In other words, don’t make it hard for me to give stuff away!
Truly a can’t-miss event and promises to be the best Frequent Traveler University ever! The room block is filling up, so I’d suggest signing up now…
- Tickets now available for the biggest frequent flyer gathering in history
- Everyone at December’s Frequent Traveler University Gets Elite Status
- New speakers added for Frequent Traveler University
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!