News and notes from around the interweb:
- Someone was foolish enough to ask me for life advice, and just crazy enough to publish it. Hopefully appropriate caveats are offered at the outset of the piece.
- Photos of the abandoned TWA terminal at JFK (With apologies, I can’t seem to track down which reader was kind enough to share this with me.)
- Boeing’s first sales to Iran since 1979.
- Alaska Airlines is now apparently willing to match status from other airlines up to their top tier MVP Gold 75K and no longer just to MVP Gold.
- Even bacteria gets jet lag. And that may explain some of your weight gain. (HT: Alan H.)
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!