News and notes from around the interweb:
- Success loading a(n Amex) Target RED card with a Onevanilla prepaid debit card
- Plastc is another take on loading all your credit cards into a single card, like Coin which went public a year ago but is still hard to get in beta. Personally I’m waiting until an actual product release before jumping on.
- How to check your room for bed bugs
- Save up to 1/3rd on SPG award redemptions at Caesars hotels. Savings vary with rates, and wind up not being a great deal much of the time. When Vegas rooms are cheap, pay cash.
- The Thai Coasian Anti-Bribery Campaign, Moral Hazard Edition
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!