News and notes from around the interweb:
- The new co-branded American Express and Target Prepaid REDcard which should let you load up to $72,000 per year.
- US to eliminate option to add pages to passports in 2016. Because the rest of the world stopped doing it, after pressure from the US.
- This can’t be a good idea for tomorrow, right?
The meal improvements at American can’t come soon enough!
- Aegean — which had the easiest path to Star Alliance Gold status for life — if changing their system to require annual requalification. And, sadly, they’ll be sending out new elite cards to take the place of our long expiring ones (which will no longer be valid for for lounge access).
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!