News and notes from around the interweb:
- Mommy Points is launching a series of helpful e-books that show you how to use miles for cost-effective trips to attainable destinations. I’ve had the chance to preview the Hawaii e-book and it’s filled with concrete, actionable tips to help you travel well and inexpensively.
- Are US Airways clubs downgrading their vodka?
- Odysseus had to pass between Scylla and Charybdis in order to return home. Scylla was a horrible man-eating monster that struck from above on the cliffs and Charydbis was a treacherous whirlpool. This is the ‘rock’ and the ‘hard place’ that American presents for my upcoming lunch choice:
Here’s hoping that American’s coming meal improvements nix the ‘mystery meat’ from the menu. As for the manicotti, as I’m given to say, thanks to American by body is already 5% stuffed shells..
- Canadian airline to livestream black box data
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!