News and notes from around the interweb:
- This month you’ll receive a 20% bonus when converting Marriott points to both American miles and to US Airways miles. Marriott transfers to miles only make sense as part of a travel package. They make more sense when there’s a bonus. But you need to be able to use the reward nights.
- Online Serve reloads still appear to be posting as purchsaes and not cash advances despite earlier concerns about certain Chase products.
- Air India’s constipated 787
- Classic Saturday Night Live: You Might Be the Ebola Virus If…
- Why do some hotels choose not to have a 13th floor? And would you stay on the 13th floor if they did?
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!