News and notes from around the interweb:
- Aeroplan had a glitch booking tickets with Air China that prevented making bookings But that’s been resolved.
- Gogo inflight internet is pretty good about giving you make-goods when you complain..
- How to keep Spirit Airlines miles from expiring
- Since I saw mentions elsewhere of earning 30 United miles per dollar ordering flowers, it seemed worth mentioning that you can get 30 United miles plus 250 mules from FTD, or a flat 1500 miles if you make an order small enough.
- Even better you can still earn 30 American miles per dollar at FTD and American AAdvantage elites get 100 miles on top of that.
- Frequent Traveler University will be in Amsterdam November 21-23
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!