News and notes from around the interweb:
- Up to 25,000 bonus Cathay Pacific miles (HT: Frequent Flyer Bonuses)
- Wells Fargo will insure your phone up to $600 against damage or theft if you pay your monthly bill with one of their credit cards.
- Austin MegaDO schedule released
- I once wrote time management tips for part-time bloggers but these simple tips seem indispensable.
- Citibank launches two new Expedia co-brand cards. Unfortunately Expedia Rewards has become awful. Which is sad, because it didn’t used to be. But with multiple revamps in just its first two years, I don’t have a high level of confidence in the program going forward either.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!